Overview | Scholarship Programs | College Readiness Workshop | CCC Coronation | Football, Cheerleading Clinic
CCC Coronation Application
CCC Coronation ApplicationMiss Circle City Classic Coronation
IBAC College Fair | Play it Forward | Resource Links
When: Sunday, September 30, 2012
Contact: Mike Fluckus, (317) 291-5765; Sandy Fields, (317) 872-3316
Coronation Rules and Regulations
1. Each entrant must be no older than 18 years of age by the date of the Coronation and must not be a college student prior to the 2012 event.
2. Entrants must be born female, single, never married, nor given birth to a child.
3. Entrants must be of good health and moral character.
4. All decisions as to the eligibility of an applicant shall be determined by the Coronation Committee.
5. All decisions of the judges are final and irrevocable.
6. Any contestant and/or family member or guest showing unsportsmanlike behavior will lead to the disqualification of the entrant.
7. Miss Circle City Classic® 2012 promises to return to the 2013 Coronation to crown her successor.
8. I understand that I may withdraw from the competition at any time, however, funds from ticket sales and ads are NOT REFUNDABLE.
9. I further understand that I will be assessed a $25 fee for any returned checks related to my advertising and ticket sales efforts.
10. Deadlines are determined by the Committee and may be changed only if deemed absolutely necessary.